Collection of Private Information/Data
Company may view, collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by you through downloading, registering to and using the Application and/or using the Services (collectively "Private Information"). Private Information may include without limitation:
· Your name, e-mail address, country, language, user ID for Facebook or any other social network through which you choose to register, and other contact details and any other information you choose to provide on or via the Application;
· Certain types of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by Company whenever you interact with the Company by downloading the Application and/or using the Application and/or Services, including certain "traffic data" on its server logs from your browser or mobile device, such as your IP address, MAC address, browser type, domain names, access times, date of registration, last sign in, purchase history within the Application, your "International Mobile Equipment Identity" ("IMEI") and geolocation information when using the application;
· Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
· Information that you provide while submitting any content through the Application Including photos, logos, text and other elements
· If you use the Application by logging in through Facebook or other social network, we also may receive personal information about you from the social network. Please check policies of the social network in order to understand what information we receive. We may maintain a copy of your Facebook profile photo so that we may more easily connect you with your Facebook friends who sign up for our service in the future.
In addition, company may view projects that you create in the Application, and may record real time sessions of your use of the Application.
Use of Private Information
Company may monitor, collect, retain and use any of the Private Information as follows:
1. Using the traffic data collected by Company for quality control reasons by way of helping diagnosis of problems with its servers.
2. Producing statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Application and/or the Service and conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company's discretion. No identifying details shall be provided to any third parties, subject to the exceptions specified herein.
3. Processing your inquiries and responding to your requests, as well as preforming the Services.
4. The Company may use the Private Information to provide, customize and personalize its Application and/or the Service and to detect and/or prevent fraud. The Company may also use such information for promotion purposes, such as to offer certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact users via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Application and/or the Service.
5. Company may, from time to time, contact you, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. The Company may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) shall not be transferred to such third parties unless necessary in order to provide the Services. In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by Company to help Company perform statistical analysis, send users email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Company may monitor and keep track of your use of the Application
and Services in order to determine popularity of certain features and
functionality of the Application and Services. Company may use this data to improve,
customize and personalize its services, user experience improvement and
7. You are entitled to request in writing that your information be deleted from any and all of Company's data bases. You hereby acknowledge, however, that such removal of your Private Information may result in your inability to use the Application and/or all or some of the Services and you shall not have any claim against Company with respect to your inability to use the Application and/or such Services due to the foregoing.
8. Any such Private Information collected by Company shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent by you, subject to the exceptions specified herein. Company will disclose any of the Private Information, to third parties, only if: (a) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree; or (b) Company believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of Company and/or to protect the personal safety of users of the Application, or the public; or (c) in case of dispute between Company and User; or (d) to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud; or (5) upon User's consent.
Other Web sites
Security of your Personal Information
Company reasonably secures the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of our servers and information stored thereon, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such, copy and corrupt or otherwise make unauthorized use of the information. You agree that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third party behavior.
Changes to this Policy
To obtain a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, please write with full details to us according to the contact details as set forth above.
Transfer of Data Abroad
Company's servers are cloud based. If you are downloading the Application and/or using the Application and/or Services from a country other than where the Private Information is stored, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries, possibly in multiple occasions, including, without limitation, from the EU to the US. By visiting the Website and/or using the Services and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.